Welcome to my blog†

My name is Mike Hocking, Teignbridge District Councillor and Newton Abbot Town Councillor. I am a Independent Member for Newton Abbot (Bradley) in South Devon.

My committee membership within the District Council include Overview & Scrutiny and Audit Scrutiny Committees.

My responsibilities within the Town Council include Finance & General Purposes, Activities, Environment Services, Transportation, Grants, Museum, Newton in Bloom.

The purpose of this site is to try and keep you informed about my role and provide you with information about developments in Teignbrdige District Council and our local Ward Newton Abbot (Bradley).

I will clarify my responsibilities in future blogs...

Sunday 17 January 2010

New PACT meeting Date for Bradley

The next PACT meeting for the residents of the Bradley ward is set to take place on Thursday 4th February at 19:30 (7:30pm).

This time the meeting will be held in the dinning room of Coombeshead College, so if you have an issue or just wish to know what is going on in our ward please come along and join us.

The area's PCSO, Beat Officers, TDC officers together with your local councillors will be in attendance and through out the evening there will be ample time to ask questions.

0 Comments: